To get the best out of your gig make sure the right communication is there. When communication is bad the project can turn out to be not what you wanted. Iam going to leave some tips on how to avoid this trap, so you can get the best gig we sellers can offer.
- Always contact the seller if you have any doubt or the the specific request is not in the description. Don’t assume that the seller already knows what to do.
- Send the seller sample of a work that you like or have an idea on.
- Describe the job well. (dont leave anything behind.)
- Look at the seller’s feedback.
- Look at samples of there work.
To get the best out of your gigs, These are the few thing you should look out for before purchasing.They key is to communicate.
If any fiverr members has pointers we want to hear from you!