How to get the initial flow of order and traffic?

fingirlz

I am a newbie here in Fiverr but not a newbie in my own category. I have been active in freelancer.com for more than a year and have got great feedback from my buyers.

I am not sure how to get the initial flow of orders, I have contacted with fiverr support but they said they can only help me if I have a lot of orders in tally.

Would you guys share with me that how you guys have got the initial flow?

• would you please kindly collect my gig? if you collect my gigs and leave your gig link here then I will collect your gig too

** if any fiverr seller order my gig I will provide another gig totally free as extra bonus

*** if you order my gig and want me to order your gig in return then I can do that

Great question asked, I have always suffered in this problem. I had to do a lot of things to get the first few orders. I used google adwords, facebook & twitter.

I think there should be some ways to get the primary exposure to get some customer base, or else the gigs on top pages must be shuffled for better distribution of exposure.

One tip I could tell ya that will make more sales from here on out–

Intro Video for ALL your gigs. No matter what it is… simply explaining thing in a video is goin to do wonders for that gig. Even if it’s a gig for SEO stuff… Make a video and make it a decent one…

The intro gig with your sign writing – I honestly would re-do it… Nice idea , not very well executed.

Remember first impressions are key … most buyers will see your gig once and pass it up if it’s not presented in a way that surpasses many others offering the same service very clearly. Make your gig an easy sale… put a lot of thought into presenting it in the video. You can see my testimonial gig… I even wrote a script for it… I plan on redoing it again today…tweaking it more and more.

Another thing – Buyer’s hardly read anything. Make your description of your gig VERY DUMBED DOWN and simplified.

Good luck!

I have to agree with @freestyledesign somehow people can sense what you’re really good at… the video is VERY important! I would also encourage you to make your signs a little better (hand written ones) or just edit the videos. If you can do SEO I’m sure a little video editing wouldn’t be a problem 😉 Good luck to you

Most of the people have not extrat time and they try to get their work done within few minutes/ hours.

I will suggest you that 1) upload the Photo which best describe what you can do.

2) Upload video that shows that your are doing work fastly and efficiently. it means that increase the speed of video picture frames at 2.5 speed. and say “Welcome”.

3)send messages to others and tell them what you could perform for them.

Archived