How to get the job done as you wanted

arewatech

Are tired of placing orders that don’t get you what you wanted? Are you tired of going through the mutual cancellation thing all the time?

Well, this is for you. Make sure you contact the seller & agree on terms before placing an order. If the seller cant handle it, get another person who agrees to do it as you wished. I don’t mind discussing with potential buyers for 24 hours before they place an order, this helps me know clearly what he/she want or don’t want.

Goodluck in getting your job done.

• 2 weeks later...

Are you tired of buyers placing orders for services you don’t offer? Are you tired of going through the mutual cancellation thing when a buyer demands extras without paying for them?

Well, this is for you. Make sure you say in your gig that the buyer should message you & agree on terms before placing a special order. That way, if you don’t feel like selling yourself short, some other seller will. I don’t mind discussing with potential buyers for 24 hours before they place an order, this helps them know clearly what it is I offer and don’t offer.

Archived