Fiverr Community Forum

How to get Top Rated Level

Top Rated Level

It is really difficult to get the top rated seller level in fiverr but i want to share some tips that will help you to get the Top Rated Level
Kindly take care of following 7 Step and Become the Top Rated Seller

1. Maintain fiver star level
  2. Low Rate of Cancellation order
  3. As soon as possible Response level
  4. More than 8 hours Online on fiver
  5. Participate in Fiverr Community and prove yourself as leader
  6. Customer care should be Excellent
  7. Repeat Order
9 Likes

It’s so hard… I can only fulfill 3-4 items on your list.
The difficult part is maintaining a low rate of cancellations. Especially with those bad apple clients surrounding graphic design.

6 Likes

That’s a bit misleading. Correct wording would be “… and have a chance at becoming the top rated seller”.

Otherwise I too would already be a top rated seller. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s possible, it’s not a chance

3 Likes

Possible, yes. But not guaranteed like the OP suggests.

3 Likes

I think I have observed all the listed steps, but I am not a Top rated seller. I thought he is a Top rated seller, but he is not

6 Likes

I don’t think this will suffice. It’s more a lottery. I have a consistant 5* rating, I deliver most of my gigs in one hour or less, I instantly reply to my messages, and I have many repeating customers. I’ve maintained this for 3 years in a row. Probably 2 cancelled orders in around 1000. Also, I’ve purchased many gigs from TRS and their quality or customer services was actually pretty average.

I believe it’s just luck. They take a look at good sellers and some of them are lucky enough.

5 Likes

Also seems to be length of time on Fiverr. Have you seen a TRS that joined in 2016? I haven’t yet. Not saying they don’t exist, I just haven’t found one.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your help… :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

no its not hard, just do your best that’s all. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Now i am in level two… i am so happy :heart_eyes::slight_smile::dizzy: now i want to be a top rated seller… :slight_smile:

1 Like

you cant do that by yourself, fiverr will pickup those top seller.Anyway keep working hard,avoid cancelling order and try to provide hight quality services

4 Likes

Best of luck Rehman wali my good wishes always with you

same issue with bad clients actually they don’t read description and buy gig

1 Like

hahaha you are right well as per your name can you sold adsense if you are selling kindly let me know i am interested to buy adsense thanks

Thank you so much my friend… :slight_smile::heart:

1 Like

Let me know are you from Pakistan?

No, i am From Afghanistan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good so you are Pakhtoon by the way how is your job going on fiverr

Can you please send me your fiverr gig link please