How to get Top Seller Badge..?

aminul_islam33

Here is a take on it:

So, after years and years on Fiverr delivering high-quality work, I got the TRS badge today. To be honest, I didn’t expect it to happen at all, since I’ve been providing the same quality and premium services for several years (obviously I got better at what I do as time goes by). So I simply expected that my niche was too… niche… for the TRS seller level. Anyway - I was pleased as a level 2 seller, but I must say that getting the TRS badge for me is more of a joy than I expected. It’s less abou…

Here is a take on it:

So, after years and years on Fiverr delivering high-quality work, I got the TRS badge today. To be honest, I didn’t expect it to happen at all, since I’ve been providing the same quality and premium services for several years (obviously I got better at what I do as time goes by). So I simply expected that my niche was too… niche… for the TRS seller level. Anyway - I was pleased as a level 2 seller, but I must say that getting the TRS badge for me is more of a joy than I expected. It’s less abou…

Honestly said, loved to read at all… Thank you so much

I was sleeping in today when I was woken up by the recognizable Fiverr email notification from my phone. “What is it now? It is Saturday morning…” I mumbled to myself before stumbling out of bed to check my phone. The words “Congratulations! You’re a Top Rated Seller!” were blasted over the screen as I unlocked it. I gasped. “What? That can’t be true…” I checked my profile. Sure enough. The badge was there. I ran to my girlfriend to show her, but she is doing a group project for her class on Zoo…

I was sleeping in today when I was woken up by the recognizable Fiverr email notification from my phone. “What is it now? It is Saturday morning…” I mumbled to myself before stumbling out of bed to check my phone. The words “Congratulations! You’re a Top Rated Seller!” were blasted over the screen as I unlocked it. I gasped. “What? That can’t be true…” I checked my profile. Sure enough. The badge was there. I ran to my girlfriend to show her, but she is doing a group project for her class on Zoo…

Thanks for advice… I will try to follow these.

Whats the point of blocking the rest of the amounts?

You have 19998,8 dispersed in 4 other columns, nothing mystery about it.

The TRS is manual so even after you complete everything it will not come automatically.

Just fill up their all requirements… Now i am waiting for February 15… By the way thank you so much

Can you share your experience how can I get top seller badge.?

I have been eligible for well over a year and still have not been chosen.

I have been eligible for well over a year and still have not been chosen.

Thanks for advice… I will try to follow these.

I did not give you advice. :thinking: I told you that I have been eligible for over two years and I have not made TRS.

Now i am waiting for February 15…

Good luck! 🍀

Archived