Fiverr Community Forum

How to get work in fivver ? [ARCHIVED]

i m new user in fiverr i need some work like seo ,logo Design ,etc.
please help me

Are you asking for sellers to do that work or do you mean you wish to offer that work?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Great response vedmak, you’ve obviously done your homework

Are you asking for sellers to do that work or do you mean you wish to offer that work?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Great response vedmak, you’ve obviously done your homework

I am Professional Graphic Designer.

I’ll Create Flyer,Business card, Tickets all kinds design.pleases inform me

so you find someone do does the service, you go to their gig and contact them to make sure that he can do what you want them to do, then if they say they can do it you can go ahead and buy the gig. there is a time that the seller sets such as 3 days and as you make the order and send in the requirements the 3 day timer will start and they have to deliver within the 3 days.

then when they deliver it it will be delivered in a section like the inbox but the page where you had baught the item and you recive the file. you then rate them and then they will rate you back.

hi

i am new user of fiverr

i am web designer. i want work regarding web designing

please help

Reply to @dineshkgr: Read through the forums. Use the search engine to find specific topics. No one is going to hold your hand and spoon feed the entire process to you.

Hi,…

I am a new User here,… please some body guide me how i take project from Fiverr,…

I am Professional Graphic Designer,… Check my Profile too

Thanks All

1 Like

Post your gigs and just wait for a client who view your post and contact with you.

Hello everyone, yep, i am new to fiverr, just joined up. so how does it work? i want to start working on it. i want to start selling my astrological knowledge to help people get their soul mates. i have been testing my approach since 1995 and its accurate as ever. would like someone to tell me how this fiverr works so i can get cracking as soon as possible.

I am Professional Graphic Designer.I’ll Create Flyer, Photoshop designing and patching,Business card, Tickets all kinds design.pleases inform me.

Fiverr Forum - Best Fiverr Gigs, Fiverr Tips, Fiverr News

http://forum.fiverr.com

Hey I’m a free lancer letter typist.I draft all sorts of instant business letters.With in a given time.

how to get work in fiverr??

You don’t need to grave-dig an old post to ask this question.

Follow the advice that @kjblynx posted (last year) directly above you:

"There are guides and tips all over this forum, the TOS is very detailed, and I heard the Fiverr Academy is useful too. I suggest you find the information and start cracking!

i am new user in fiverr, i want do some data entry related jobs in fiverr how can i find this , i have 5+ years experience in the same field
Please help me

hi, I want to offer a 3D render service. but the only things that I cand do is post a job. can you help me???