How to get work in fivver ? [ARCHIVED]

rocky_hill

• 8 months later...

so you find someone do does the service, you go to their gig and contact them to make sure that he can do what you want them to do, then if they say they can do it you can go ahead and buy the gig. there is a time that the seller sets such as 3 days and as you make the order and send in the requirements the 3 day timer will start and they have to deliver within the 3 days.

then when they deliver it it will be delivered in a section like the inbox but the page where you had baught the item and you recive the file. you then rate them and then they will rate you back.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone, yep, i am new to fiverr, just joined up. so how does it work? i want to start working on it. i want to start selling my astrological knowledge to help people get their soul mates. i have been testing my approach since 1995 and its accurate as ever. would like someone to tell me how this fiverr works so i can get cracking as soon as possible.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

You don’t need to grave-dig an old post to ask this question.

Follow the advice that @kjblynx posted (last year) directly above you:

"There are guides and tips all over this forum, the TOS is very detailed, and I heard the Fiverr Academy is useful too. I suggest you find the information and start cracking!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived