How to get your 1st order fastly,give tips

aqibzareen89

Please check the below mentioned link and hope you will get your answer.

Hello all, specially newbies! Hope you all are doing good. Well, as being a member of fiverr from last more than 2 years, I faced alot of things and got alot of experience and being a member of this platform fiverr forum I see many open topics specially from newbies asking only thing How to get order? As being a responsible member or to maintain my trust on others on this forum I replied on many topics, help others in many ways which are possible from my side. But reading alot of questions on…

thnkx understand but how to complete 10 orders within 60 days as no one id hiring me

You can check out these answers as well.

I create my fiverr account before 1 month, everyday I send buyer request and share gig social media. But no have any order. How can I get order? Thanks

thnkx understand but how to complete 10 orders within 60 days as no one id hiring me

Dear, please read the conditions again and try to understand what it means. There is no any condition of complete all 10 order within 60 days.

Fiverr check out your overall rating/ working by comparing it with last 60 days to conclude your status either you are 100% responsive, 100% deliver time or whatever.

There is no restriction at all to complete all the prerequisite within 60 days to reach level 1.

Dear, please read the conditions again and try to understand what it means. There is no any condition of complete all 10 order within 60 days.

Fiverr check out your overall rating/ working by comparing it with last 60 days to conclude your status either you are 100% responsive, 100% deliver time or whatever.

There is no restriction at all to complete all the prerequisite within 60 days to reach level 1.

ok sir behtr thanks for your anticipations

Archived