How To Get Your First Order - FAST!

Hi,

I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs.

As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already.

Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible.

This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST

Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain.

Everyday, you have 10 slots with which to apply for jobs, always make sure you exhaust all 10 every day.

Again, even when a job is not really related to what you offer, you should still go ahead and apply for it if you think it’s something you can try to do.

When applying for such jobs, write a very attractive and appealing description to convince the poster that you are the best candidate for the job.

Try as much as possible to be among the first 5 people to apply, if in case you miss out of the first 5, don’t worry still apply.

I can almost guarantee that if you stick to the buyer request section every day, you are certain to get that first order even sooner than you think.

To your success

Cheers!!!

How I Can Get Orders On Fiverr am New Here
Hello please give me some tips to sell my services on fiverr
3 reasons why you have not gotten your first order
I want to get the orders
New User, need help
Be online like 15 hours per day and you'll get more orders

I am agree with you.

good info.i like it…

I read my buyer request, and saw many gigs I could sent an offer, but my acceptance rate is very bad, so I couldn’t make it, it was back from 3 years ago when I don’t understand how the fiverr works. I thought 3 days works means “send the result” only after 3 days, lol ^.^

hi…
can i get buyers request description for LOGO Design plzz.

Hi,

What exactly do you mean?

Please explain better

i need LOGO Design description for buyers request.

If you’re offering to design a logo for a buyer looking for a logo, then surely you’re the best person to write the description for what you’ll offer. Nobody can write this for you.

Maybe he is thinking LOGO design description requires a special touch for buyer’s request.

All I AM hoping is that hopefully him being a seasoned seller here, he is not asking us how to post for sales on the “Buyer’s Request” page… :rolling_eyes:

@fivestardom,
I am agree with you.

In november I started with gigs. @ months and one week later I become to Level 1 seller. Since that moment… the orders come in almost every day…

I started with buyer request last november, it works!!

I saw many people doing it, but is it safe? I saw few topics on Buyer Request and there are people reporting Sellers for advertising in BR. Is it true tho?

I never used to use buyer requests because I had no idea it existed lol.

Now every single day I am smashing out 10 requests and getting at least one order out of them.

This is a great feature from Fiverr.

I got my first 5 orders from Instagram and asked the clients to pay me on Fiverr and they all gave me 5 star ratings. After that I worked with top rated sellers. Usually they have a lot of orders and if you can provide top quality work from the start, they also willing to give you work on daily basis. This is how I became level 2 seller in very short time. You have to struggle at the beginning. I hope this will give idea to new comers. Thanks!

Thanks for sharing this info…I believe it will help some sellers here.

If you don’t mind, maybe you should give more explanation on how you used Instagram to get sales

How do you contact top rated sellers? Is it okay for a seller to contact another seller through in box message? I mean hope it’s not against TOS!

Thanks in anticipation of your response.

1. No, it’s not
  2. Yes, it is

Please don’t tout for business by approaching other sellers - I can promise they won’t like it.