Fiverr Community Forum

How to get your first order in Fiverr 2021 100% Workable Tips

1.Create Professional Brand Name Profile. choose a great name targeted to your service.
2.Professional smiley faces With your real Picture. Because People like to buy something from real people. When buyers see your face they feel trust to buy something.
3.Must Create 7 Gig that should be Great Description and Keyword Targeted. Use great Gig Photo.
4.Stay online with your Computer and Phone Fiverr App.
5.Send buyer request in Fiverr Buyer request section that project you actually can able to do.
6.Marketing your gig in Social media professionally, not spam ok?
7. Learn how to Conversation with the Buyer. How to Satisfy or manage theme ok. :slight_smile:
8.Consistently working and update your knowledge Fiverr profile until you get your first order.

Good Bye today love you Fiverr all member. For creating great content for you all Leave your Comment it’s helpful or not?

19 Likes

When I saw “Stay online” tip again, I knew, than there is no sense to read other tips.

8 Likes

he is actually somewhat right, you have to stay online to get most of the buyers…

2 Likes

False.

3 Likes

This is not working. Hundreds of sellers proved it many times.

2 Likes

No you don’t. Most people get orders when they are offline. Not only that, but Fiverr doesn’t care if you are online or not. The idea is to have a great description and market your skills really well. That’s what gives you sales. You can stay 30 hours per day online (lol), it won’t give you any benefit.

2 Likes

Buyers don’t buy services just because someone is online. Buyers choose with many criteria, but definitely not this.

1 Like

I am not talking about staying online 24x7… Secondly if staying online is not important why ‘online sellers’ filter is available when a buyer searches a service?

1 Like

There is a filter, but the reality is that buyers don’t really use it. Most of orders (like 95%) and messages come when we are offline.

1 Like

That, right there is going to hurt Sellers.

Grammar is so important.

2 Likes

Anybody else here is surprised OP managed to keep good communication star rating with this level of English? As a non native speaker I struggle really hard to understand some parts of this. :sweat:

4 Likes

Sometimes when my brain isn’t in English I’ll read posts like this and just blank out (98 percent of my day is English but I’m trying to brush up on my French…). The issue I see with this is that people might easily misinterpret these posts and end up wrecking their own career before it even begins.
(That being said I think most people rate communication 5 stars unless it’s genuinely bad because they don’t want to be ‘mean’. )

4 Likes

It will be great help for us who are extremely new to in this field(fiverr).

Simple, people want to see who is online at that time. Maybe they want to ask that seller a question. It’s a filter, it doesn’t mean it’s the decision maker.

Plus, a lot of sellers use tools to always appear online. So they are gaming the system, and they are also dishonest with the person that believes he will get an answer right away, when the seller replies in 5 hours because he was sleeping.

You don’t have to be online, it’s not mandatory. If you believe that works for you, continue. But most people get sales offline, and they have their gig to speak for themselves.

4 Likes

Marketing in Social media by sharing —But How? As everybody doesn’t have many friends on social media, moreover maximum friends are not related to our business. In that case, If I share my gig on my wall then what benefit there? As there is no audience.

So please advise how to do marketing in social media which really works to reach buyers/clients.
Expecting your further reply.
Thank you

I agree with you but there is at least one logical point according to them who are telling to stay online. That is to reply immediately to buyers if they knock me in message, Everybody should reply as early as possible within 1 hour as Fiverr count response rate for sellers performance evaluation.
Also a mentionable point that during working hour(day light) of USA(buyer/client), other country peoples (such as Asian Seller) are sleeping. In this perception many Asian Freelancing Experts tells to stay online (which means keep waking up at night) to new sellers.

Here I expect your opinion on above points.

I agree with you but there is at least one logical point according to them who are telling to stay online. That is to reply immediately to buyers if they knock me in message, Everybody should reply as early as possible within 1 hour as Fiverr count response rate for sellers performance evaluation.
Also a mentionable point that during working hour(day light) of USA(buyer/client), other country peoples (such as Asian Seller) are sleeping. In this perception many Asian Freelancing Experts tells to stay online (which means keep waking up at night) to new sellers.

Here I expect your opinion on above points.

Well not really.

Most people that stay online all the time use tools like page refreshers, which is against the Fiverr TOS since it breaks the rules.

Also, even if you stay online, the chances of someone using that filter for people online… are small. And even then, it comes down to ranking anyway.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. Furthermore…
Any comments on response rate? I mean fiverr counts response rate to evaluate sellers performance. If buyer message me to discuss about the project while I am offline and if I reply after 4-5 hours then my response rate will be decreased which may effect my reputation to buyer as well as fiverr.
Can you tell about it to fix?

1 Like

Fiverr only takes into account the first reply from your side. So you need to reply fast whenever a new client messages you. Ideally you always want to reply very quickly, but Fiverr’s response rate is only related to the first message from a new customer.

1 Like