Fiverr Community Forum

How to get your Gig Ranked Up on 1st page?

Hi everyone,
I m level 2 on fiverr i was going good on fiverr but one of my most selling Gig which is Related to Photoshop Editing is getting Down now a days i am very much worried about this.
If anyone please check my gig and tell me what thing i am doing wrong with my gig.
My gig link :link: https://www.fiverr.com/s2/b567862337?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile
Correction are welcome and i will be thankful if someone help me
All on side I m professional in my Profession.
Thanks
I hope i will get my answers for here.
Note:
I am done with all tactics And read all forum rankings tricks but no results.

2 Likes

Hello no need to worry it is happening to almost anyone.I’m also facing this same problem.My most selling gig went down suddenly and almost 5 days have passed .SO if you found any solution then please let me also.And remember don’t waste your time to contact cs team as i have wasted my 4 days but nothing found.At end i want to say Good luck! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sure i will share that thing here with community and help all.
Recently i contact with CS but they said Ranking is not permanent but on the other hand i have seen lots of sellers on first page last 3 months n they are still there.

1 Like

I did visit your gig… its FINE… nothing wrong … v lucrative… great work at econmical rates… its bound to rise again! … Good luck !

1 Like

i hope your words comes true,I am also looking to get back to first page on which I was lastly but now I am not able to find my gigs in tags which i use in my gig

2 Likes

Have you found any solution? If you find then please let me also

i m doing research if i found something then i will inform all

1 Like

thanks we will wait God bless you

same issue happening with my gig.