How to gig save?

zahid0406

Question

Hello,

My user id - zahid0406. I have a few gigs on Fiverr. Some days ago, Fiverr deactivated my plagiarism checker Gig. As a result, I made a new gig. At that time, I didn’t save the gig or I did not know or I did not know how to save. My question to you, how to save my all the gigs on the Fiverr account?So that there is no such problem in the future.

3 answers to this question

Guest merciavideo

Hello,

My user id - zahid0406. I have a few gigs on Fiverr. Some days ago, Fiverr deactivated my plagiarism checker Gig. As a result, I made a new gig. At that time, I didn’t save the gig or I did not know or I did not know how to save. My question to you, how to save my all the gigs on the Fiverr account?So that there is no such problem in the future.

You can’t save them as such, but you can copy and paste your descriptions etc. into a text document for future reference.

Fiverr deactivated my plagiarism checker Gig. As a result, I made a new gig.

Not sure if this was a good idea or not. Did CS give you any idea why your gig was removed, and did you change whatever was causing the problem for the second version of your gig? Just worried if you’ve repeated the same thing you might get the second gig removed as well.

Added - best not to put your rewriting gig back up - here’s why:

Thanks a lot for your response. I got this from support just a minute ago. They identified the problem You can offer rewriting Gigs, however, you cannot offer a Gig with the purpose of rewriting to pass a plagiarism check . Plagiarism in any degree, way, shape, or form is against our . I guess stating copyscape and plagiarism free were the buzzword

Archived