Fiverr Community Forum

How to give online lessons through other platform and what will the seller submit us and what will we mark completed after lesson?

everybody is giving lessons through other platform but if we buy their gig what will they submit us which we will mark completed ?

1 Like

Is there a specific gig you’re looking at, or are you looking to create one? I would think the gigs themselves describe the terms. Like ‘3 hours’ or ‘6 sessions’. The order is complete when the conditions are met. If this is the case, you need to be very careful on what is promised.

I am thinking about creating a gig in which a 30 minutes session will take place… but where should I take that session apart from fiverr chat?

1 Like

Even if a legitimate gig, it’s always a risk to leave the platform, in the case there’s a dispute.
Use the ‘search’ function to try a few different searches. I cannot advise in this case.

1 Like

No reason to do that outside of the Fiverr order chat. I’ve done that several times for custom orders. I copy and paste the chat into a document and submit that as the delivery.

1 Like

okay thanks for the idea