Fiverr Forum

How To Go From A Newbie Seller, To $1000 Or More A Month!

Thanks, Now I’m highly motivated.

Thank you for such a helpful tips! I will definitely apply those tips.

Hey.
Thank you for the info.

Just created a fiverr account today. Hope to get there :slight_smile:

Its a great one here dude. Nice write-up. One thing i want to mention. I personally like your business mindset and pattern. I carefully read through the entire comments and i love the way you handled some comments in a mature, firm and straightforward manner. Greater you…

Good Share… is very helpful for newbie fiverr.

Thank you simplysoccerpro!! I am just 15 days old on Fiverr in Graphic design category and I will surely use your tips to improve my gig performance.

That is awesome. I think the videos help and I can do whiteboard and slide videos but I have not had the time to do them for my gigs. Think I need to make time and get it done. Sounds like it helps on here. Thanks! :wink:

great article!! I am waiting for my first gig to be sold for a long time :slight_smile:

Design Posters for FREE
visit my account and sent me a request

https://www.fiverr.com/users/joeltmenayathil

It is just so difficult to get a break on Fiverr, as there are already people with set reputations. Wonder people ever look at the new entrants.

Thanks for the tips…

This is extremely helpful, I’m a beginner and am planning to try your tips in order to (hopefully) have a successful gig!

Super interesting information! Will take all of this into extreme account when on Fiverr!

nice tips thanks very much!!

Thanks so much for this article… i really gained a lot

Thank you for the advices :slight_smile: It really helps

Great advice…if you could I would love it if you could check out my gig. I haven’t gotten any sales.

Great Thanks!

Great Thanks

Nice one. Thanks.