How to Grow As a new seller?

nomanislam

Hi. I’m a new seller, I have joined 4 days ago. As a beginner, I have no idea for a buyer. Can you teach me how to get more buyer? and I have a question what is a good goal for a new seller? Please Explain me…

Advance Thanks for the suggestion.

reqular send buyer request

Hi. I’m a new seller, I have joined 4 days ago. As a beginner, I have no idea for a buyer. Can you teach me how to get more buyer? and I have a question what is a good goal for a new seller? Please Explain me…

Advance Thanks for the suggestion.

Can you teach me how to get more buyer?

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Hi Noman Islam,
I mentioned some tricks in my article, You may check this out.

There are many sellers open their gig’s in Fiverr and keep waiting to get an order without doing anything. There are so many sellers in Fiverr for the same service. So why a buyer will choose you? Infect the big question is how a buyer find you? Today I’m talking about the fundamental/basic activities that we should/shouldn’t do after opening a gig. Things that we shouldn’t doWe shouldn’t edit our gig over and again. Because: Editing over and again will be very negative for gig ranking. …

Hi Noman Islam,

There are many sellers open their gig’s in Fiverr and keep waiting to get an order without doing anything. There are so many sellers in Fiverr for the same service. So why a buyer will choose you? Infect the big question is how a buyer find you? Today I’m talking about the fundamental/basic activities that we should/shouldn’t do after opening a gig. Things that we shouldn’t doWe shouldn’t edit our gig over and again. Because: Editing over and again will be very negative for gig ranking. …
  1. Be Consistent On Platform
  2. Continuously share your gig on social media platform and other forums .
  3. Don’t be limited to only one social media platform when sharing your gig.
  4. Research the tags currently working for your category

Hi Noman Islam,

@smmahadi

Thanks for give some advice or tricks.

Archived