How to grow as a seller

xanadulol

What would you recommend I do to improve my gig. I know I just created this gig recently and it’s kind of a popular idea too but I keep seeing people on the forum celebrating their achievements and it’s hard to see myself even getting one order. I don’t really have a social media presence to promote my gig on. How do I get started with getting orders? How do encourage customers to come back? I saw a post where someone said she got setback in progress because she said the word “R*view”. Is it bad to say that here? How do sellers get recommended? What tags are the best to use for my type of gig? I know this is a lot of questions but I’ll really appreciate it if someone could help me get started. Thank you! This is my gig: https://www.fiverr.com/xanadulol/professionally-edit-and-proofread-any-text-to-your-desired-style

Hello xanadulol!
I know it seems hard in the beginning since I am also a newbie but one thing I can tell you is that success never comes over night, I know a friend who brought me to this platform told me he couldn’t get a single order for months but he waited patiently once he got his first order things started working out really well for him. So, there’s nothing to loose hope in we’re all in this together. Just have faith everything will workout perfect. Post as many gigs as you can if one of your gigs get a hit then it’s a game changer for you. Everything takes time.

Thanks!
Mahab Khan

Hello xanadulol!

I know it seems hard in the beginning since I am also a newbie but one thing I can tell you is that success never comes over night, I know a friend who brought me to this platform told me he couldn’t get a single order for months but he waited patiently once he got his first order things started working out really well for him. So, there’s nothing to loose hope in we’re all in this together. Just have faith everything will workout perfect. Post as many gigs as you can if one of your gigs get a hit then it’s a game changer for you. Everything takes time.

Thanks!

Mahab Khan

Thank you for your words of encouragement. I know that success doesn’t come overnight and I have to work hard for it. My feelings is more of the fact that I don’t know how to get myself out there or to promote myself to even get started with getting that first order.

Archived