How to handle crazy buyer

Hi,

First of all, there’s no need to name a buyer (or a person for that matter) “crazy”.

Now, we can’t give you any tips if we don’t know more about what went wrong with your buyer’s order. Why did the buyer want to cancel? Surely they must have specified a reason, because Fiverr asks buyers to provide a reason when they request a cancellation.

So there is no such thing as “without any reason”, unless the buyer typed “…” in the cancellation reason field.

More so, consider getting in touch with Customer Support, they might help you more as they have access to your order messages and history 😉

Hi,

First of all, there’s no need to name a buyer (or a person for that matter) “crazy”.

Now, we can’t give you any tips if we don’t know more about what went wrong with your buyer’s order. Why did the buyer want to cancel? Surely they must have specified a reason, because Fiverr asks buyers to provide a reason when they request a cancellation.

So there is no such thing as “without any reason”, unless the buyer typed “…” in the cancellation reason field.

More so, consider getting in touch with Customer Support, they might help you more as they have access to your order messages and history 😉

I don’t know, Woofy…

Regarding your question OP, make things simple:

• If you have delivered your order, advise the client that you will be happy to revise the work in question but that you will not be agreeing to cancel
  • If a buyer is requesting cancellation without supplying any order details, ask them why. If they still want to cancel, inform them to contact CS
  • If a buyer is repeatedly placing orders and asking you to cancel, report them to CS and advise them thar you are not happy to accept any further orders

Lastly, try and communicate problems like this a little clearer. 🙂

Mod Note: Image removed!

ok. so call as king. 😉

that’s much better, so the buyers as king and the sellers as boss 😎

Buyers : Hey how are you ? I want to order your gigs, what should I do boss ?

Sellers : Sup king, I’m good, we both have a good day today, just read the description and tell me what’s your order. I’ll whisp you the quote 😎

Buyers : I have a lot of $$$$ to spend, so please give me your higher quote and here is the order . . .

Sellers : Copy that, ok then here is the quote . . . .

( and Suddenly, the sellers getting rich after completed the order in just 1 order and then buyers and sellers have a great life forever )

✌️

Sellers : Sup king, I’m good, we both have a good day today, just read the description and tell me what’s your order. I’ll whisp you the quote 😎

Buyers : I have a lot of $$$$ to spend, so please give me your higher quote and here is the order . . .

( and Suddenly, the sellers getting rich after completed the order in just 1 order and then buyers and sellers have a great life forever )

✌️

I don’t know you but I like you 😎

✌️

ok. so call as king. 😉

ok. so call as king. 😉

My country used to be a communist one. Religion (including God) was something for the superstitious people, and the royalty was exiled (they were to be executed if they ever returned). So, seeing a buyer as either a god or a king wouldn’t really lead to a healthy business practice. :rofl:

ok. so call as king. 😉

My country used to be a communist one. Religion (including God) was something for the superstitious people, and the royalty was exiled (they were to be executed if they ever returned). So, seeing a buyer as either a god or a king wouldn’t really lead to a healthy business practice. :rofl:

keep remember, without buyer there is no business. that’s why i called buyer as god or king. nothing than that. ☺️

If we start digging into the historical context, my buyers will have to be my comrades. I can see myself starting every interaction with: “Hello, comrade.” It’ll put “dear” and “bro” to shame for sure.

Back to the topic, though, if your buyer “always” wants to cancel (if it happens more than once and it’s the same person) you can report them for abusing the system.

ok. so call as king. 😉

Sometimes being unconventional sells.

Maybe start closing orders with:

_*Hi,_*

**Please find attached your requested order. Also, please note that as per my rights of freedom of expression on Fiverr, any and all revision requests will result in swift execution of buyers deemed too pretentious, needy, spiritually inclined, or slightly disagreeable. **

Have a pleasant day, Comrade,

Cat

✌️

That was very useful to me.

Thanks 🙂

If we start digging into the historical context, my buyers will have to be my comrades. I can see myself starting every interaction with: “Hello, comrade.” It’ll put “dear” and “bro” to shame for sure.

Back to the topic, though, if your buyer “always” wants to cancel (if it happens more than once and it’s the same person) you can report them for abusing the system.

Thanks, i will keep that in my mind.

keep remember, without buyer there is no business. that’s why i called buyer as god or king. nothing than that. ☺️

without buyer there is no business. that’s why i called buyer as god or king

Would a god or a king buy from you or me? 😸

Hi,

Please find attached your requested order. Also, please note that as per my rights of freedom of expression on Fiverr, any and all revision requests will result in swift execution of buyers deemed too pretentious, needy, spiritually inclined, or slightly disagreeable.

Cat

I love it! 😻

without buyer there is no business. that’s why i called buyer as god or king

Would a god or a king buy from you or me? 😸

Hi,

Please find attached your requested order. Also, please note that as per my rights of freedom of expression on Fiverr, any and all revision requests will result in swift execution of buyers deemed too pretentious, needy, spiritually inclined, or slightly disagreeable.

Cat

I love it! 😻

Archived