How to have extral $$money$$

monica_55

hello guys,i just wonna share my experience with you on how i made extral benjamen to my account,withou wasting our time i’l just go straight to the point,what i did was i head over to BUYER REQUEST and looked at the request picked those that are not related to my Gigs i have in my profile which am pretty sure i can do Execute very well,i contacted the buyer and he replay me back and we’re on Bussiness…my point is offer what you don’t have in your Gig But only what you know you can do very well.

Come, friendly bombs, and fall on Slough! It isn’t fit for humans now, There isn’t grass to graze a cow. Swarm over, Death!

I am absolutely amazed that you think your writing is worth $$money$$. Good Lord. You’re from Slough? I grew up in Reading so I’ve never had a particularly high opinion of your concrete hell, and I was always aware the natives weren’t particularly clever, but you’re taking the absolute biscuit here. I know you can make “provitable” CB links, but come on girl.

You are not from Slough. You do not live in America (or “United State” as your profile claims). You are not fluent at English. You are not dyslexic. You simply are just not who you claim to be. For the love of God, don’t sell writing gigs! You cannot write! That’s not being judgemental–it’s a simple fact. Your writing is not good enough to sell.

As a writer for hire, and an “advisor”, how could you even write this following sentence without a trace of irony?

my point is offer what you don’t have in your Gig But only what you know you can do very well..

u wot m8? Come on. Slough’s already stuck in the dark ages. You’ve just made it neolithic. I love how you don’t even spellcheck your gig photos. “Professiona” or what? Just stahhhhhp.

And yes, I am a skeptic. The very fact you need to tell the haters to go away indicates you’re perfectly aware that you’re terrible at what you do. Absolutely amazing.

Besides, you’re a proofreader/writer and this is your profile.

I am an Established US-Based Native Writer, allow me to stratgically use my decade worth experience in your Web contents &
Creative writings. My services are 100% genuine and guaranteed to hit the mark! I have helped a lot of clients achieve their desired goals here on Fiverr. I can help you too!

I’d be keeping quiet if I were you. Or at least working on your own work before panhandling it out.

You can translate ALL languages to English, right? Or more than five, including the well-known language “Italy”. You even screwed that up in your “Spanish”. Italiano, Italian. You’re a proofreader, for Christ’s sake.

I’m not being arrogant. You are, thinking you can peddle off this dross for money.

I would guess that English is not your native language. I agree with Emmaki. This is really extraordinary. I’m sure you are great at making websites but writing is not your strong point. Italy is not a language, it’s a country, but yet you say you translate Italy.

Your gigs have been written by Google translate. That is the only explanation. I kept wondering how a professional writer with a four year college degree who is from an English speaking country can mangle the language in such a way.

I only offer this because of what you are saying in your original post:
my point is offer what you don’t have in your Gig But only what you know you can do very well.

You cannot rely on Google translate to offer writing gigs. (And if you aren’t using Google translate then I really don’t know what to think. I can’t figure out how someone can mess up English so badly.)

I think you mean well, OP, but you can’t offer something you’re not good at. It might seem like a good idea, but all you are doing is delivering poor quality work and taking money from people. It makes Fiverr look bad, it makes sellers look bad, and it makes you look bad.

Archived