How to Hide Available balance showing on top right corner

shubhamdahale

There is no option for that. To be honest, if I were in a place where people could see small text/numbers on my screen that easily I probably wouldn’t do any finance-related tasks in that location. This would be a problem if you log into a bank account, work on purchases on Amazon or elsewhere, buy or sell on Fiverr, or anything else financial. If I can’t use CTRL-minus to minimize enough to feel comfortable I just wouldn’t work on finance sites in public.

Perhaps as a workaround, you could sit with your back to a wall or use a privacy screen over your display? I’m not knocking the suggestion but since you posted this in Fiverr Experience, those are thoughts based on my own experience.

There is no option for that. To be honest, if I were in a place where people could see small text/numbers on my screen that easily I probably wouldn’t do any finance-related tasks in that location. This would be a problem if you log into a bank account, work on purchases on Amazon or elsewhere, buy or sell on Fiverr, or anything else financial. If I can’t use CTRL-minus to minimize enough to feel comfortable I just wouldn’t work on finance sites in public.

Perhaps as a workaround, you could sit with your back to a wall or use a privacy screen over your display? I’m not knocking the suggestion but since you posted this in Fiverr Experience, those are thoughts based on my own experience.

ok thank you for your reply 🙂

Archived