How to ? How it Works?

amircan

The best part about 5r forum is having fun. Some of my favorite threads have nothing to do with gigs, buying, selling, ranting - but games.

A newbie should introduce themselves: hobbies, career and/or education, 5r aspirations. They should NOT start with questions, such as

• What’s wrong with my gigs?
  • Why haven’t I sold?
  • Help me fix my gigs, etc.

The veteran users will be more apt to respond to you with a celebratory memes, gifs, logo and even a funny newbie initiation like at ya.

If you can take the punch, you’d be welcomed faster and the senior members will be more willing to help.

Play along in the fun threads and create some of your own. As a newbie, your first few threads or games you invent can be a dud or a hit.

If you’re wondering what I mean by games or fun, here are some of my favorites. You can create something that people would enjoy participating in as well.

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

? Song/Music You are listening to RIGHT meow! ?:hash::two:

Part DEUX! ✌ ℹ I encourage posting TRACKS only without any discussions! Mod Note: The forum is for users age 13 and up. Please keep that in mind when posting captions, videos or comments. Posts that are flagged for being inappropriate or...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 123 ❤

What can you buy with one gig in your country? (Around The Globe Discussion)

Interesting topic, that I would like to hear different stories from sellers/buyers around the world. Where do you come from?What can be done with $5 in your country? In Macedonia, you can go to a pub and drink 2-3 beers. You can have a "nice"...

Reading time: 13 mins ? Likes: 457 ❤

Lie to me fun game!

Let's play one more game. You post three things about yourself and put one lie among them. People will find out which one is a lie. Here are my three things. I like cats. I drive a scooter. Pizza is my favorite food. Guess which one is a...

Reading time: 6 mins ? Likes: 135 ❤

Online Poll: Sri Lanka versus Pakistan - Who Will Win

Big match in the ICC Champions Trophy [Cricket] - Sri Lanka versus Pakistan. Winner goes through to the semi-finals and will play England, loser goes home. Who do you think will win? Sri Lanka Pakistan 0voters Votes are public. Show...

Reading time: 3 mins ? Likes: 72 ❤

Let's get to know each other - tea or coffee?

So...are you a tea or coffee drinker? How do you take your tea/coffee?

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 59 ❤

Are you prepared to share an embarrassing experience?

We have all had them or can relate the tale of someone else's embarrassing experience. Thought it might lighten the forum mood if we were to share some embarrassing experiences.

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 114 ❤

Limerick Heaven (or Hell)

Whether you're from county Limerick, have a tenuous association with the place or just like limericks, this is the place to be. ???????????????? Other humorous forms of poetry etc accepted too. What is a Limerick? I don't know how to make...

Reading time: 19 mins ? Likes: 364 ❤

Archived