How to i avoid a fraud buyer after order

shuvooimran

I received a buyer who place a blank order and he doesn’t give me any information for works , and he send me unprofessional massages , i say him that please provide requirment but he still fun with me, my cancellation rate was high then i deliver a blank delivery and promises that i will do your work after giving requirements, then he accept delivery, and gave a one-star review ,then cancel order and maybe report me , then i recieve a warning from Fiverr, it was a bad experience for me.

please give me a suggestion how to i avoid a fraud buyer after order without cancel.

Why did you made Empty delivery ?

You could report his messages or could reach out to CS immediately after you came to know it was fraud !!
Now you made Empty delivery and placed your self in trouble…never deliver Empty files just to stop timer or to make future promises , If Buyer will report empty delivery to CS, they may give you a warning for that…

Just avoid it in future and instantly take help of CS when you think you lost the control over situation and let them handle it !

Add Mandatory requirements in your gig so any one who order have to add their requirements to start order !

Why did you made Empty delivery ?

You could report his messages or could reach out to CS immediately after you came to know it was fraud !!

Now you made Empty delivery and placed your self in trouble…never deliver Empty files just to stop timer or to make future promises , If Buyer will report empty delivery to CS, they may give you a warning for that…

Just avoid it in future and instantly take help of CS when you think you lost the control over situation and let them handle it !

Add Mandatory requirements in your gig so any one who order have to add their requirements to start order !

thank you soo much for your helpful advice .

Archived