How to I get order on Fiverr?

creative425u

Hello there, I have joined Fiverr 2 years ago. But I couldn’t get any order yet. Now, what I have to do and how I will get an order on Fiverr. Pls, kindly give me some advice that I can apply and get more orders in Fiverr.

I have created 4 gigs.
1.shopify bugs fix
2.one product Shopify dropshipping store
3.convert PSD to HTML
4.convert xd to HTML

Pls give me some suggestions about those gigs and if you will getting any mistakes pls inform me. Then, I will be trying to fix what I missing in my gig.

Thanks
Creative425u

you can follow some tips

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

wish you best of luck.

you can follow some tips

Hi, I understand that many new sellers find it very difficult to get their first order after creating their gigs. As you can see HERE, my account is also new but there is one method I have used to rake in a couple of orders already. Here, am going to show you how you too can get your first order as fast as possible. This is the secret…BUYER REQUEST Yes, to get your first order as a new seller, you must make the buyer request section your best domain. Everyday, you have 10 slots with which …

wish you best of luck.

Thanks for your opinion

Archived