How to i see my posted gigs and how do i activate my pending gig

kapersky

• 5 years later...

Hi @kapersky
So, I searched for the same topic in the forum, Pending Gig. Because I think some of my Gig can’t be found in search results. After reading some of the same topics, I tried to decide to contact Customer Service. But I canceled it. Because when I want to fill in the question column, and enter my Gig link, automatically can see our Gig status. Is it active or pending?
And if you find that your Gig is pending, there is an explanation as follows:

Your Gig status is: Pending
*Your Gigs is not displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace since is is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team. The moderation process may last up to 30 days. *
If more than 30 days have passed since the Gig creation, please contact a support agent using the link below.

So, what I do now is to waiting for another 30 days. Because my Gig is only one week old =)

Hi @kapersky

So, I searched for the same topic in the forum, Pending Gig. Because I think some of my Gig can’t be found in search results. After reading some of the same topics, I tried to decide to contact Customer Service. But I canceled it. Because when I want to fill in the question column, and enter my Gig link, automatically can see our Gig status. Is it active or pending?

And if you find that your Gig is pending, there is an explanation as follows:

Your Gig status is: Pending

*Your Gigs is not displayed in the search results pages in the marketplace since is is currently being moderated by our Trust and Safety team. The moderation process may last up to 30 days. *

If more than 30 days have passed since the Gig creation, please contact a support agent using the link below.

So, what I do now is to waiting for another 30 days. Because my Gig is only one week old =)

You are replying 5 years later!

The moderators don’t like to see old posts resurrected.

Archived