How to improve English speaking skills quickly

thealamin

hello forum community brother and sister, I’m new on Fiverr.

I have one question for all. and need valuable tips for my career.

my question is, how to improve my English speaking skills quickly.

how to improve my English speaking skills quickly.

If you are into listening to music or watching videos/movies, maybe you could also start listening to/watching English songs, movies, etc. In my opinion, it could be a fun way of improving your English. If I were to learn a new language, this is what I would do. 🙂

The “quickly” part entirely depends on how quick a learner you are.

how to improve my English speaking skills quickly.

If you are into listening to music or watching videos/movies, maybe you could also start listening to/watching English songs, movies, etc. In my opinion, it could be a fun way of improving your English. If I were to learn a new language, this is what I would do. 🙂

The “quickly” part entirely depends on how quick a learner you are.

Hi, hanshuber16 thanks Bro. for share your valuable opinion.you are awesome. thanks again, bro.

Hi, hanshuber16 thanks Bro. for share your valuable opinion.you are awesome. thanks again, bro.

Hello @thealamin. Here is a tip for you: if you are trying to learn English faster for business purposes (such as on Fiverr) you will want to avoid slang until you are very familiar with it. You don’t want to call others by words like “sis and bro” or even “sister and brother” because these terms are not professional.

Cultures also vary, so you have to be careful about gender. I would avoid gender specific terms and words like Sir, Madam, etc. Just call people by their usernames if you don’t know them very well, or just use generic words like “hello.”

In general, use English as much as possible and work on professional wording. If you encounter people in your area who speak English, use it. Get on more online forums with English speakers and practice talking with them. Don’t slip into your native language even if you encounter others who speak it.

Hello @thealamin. Here is a tip for you: if you are trying to learn English faster for business purposes (such as on Fiverr) you will want to avoid slang until you are very familiar with it. You don’t want to call others by words like “sis and bro” or even “sister and brother” because these terms are not professional.

Cultures also vary, so you have to be careful about gender. I would avoid gender specific terms and words like Sir, Madam, etc. Just call people by their usernames if you don’t know them very well, or just use generic words like “hello.”

In general, use English as much as possible and work on professional wording. If you encounter people in your area who speak English, use it. Get on more online forums with English speakers and practice talking with them. Don’t slip into your native language even if you encounter others who speak it.

thanks for your opinion

Archived