How to improve gif. I am new member here

yenduong426

Hi welcome to fiverr. You have seemingly good skills on offer wuth the experience adding up with the skill. My suggestions are…add some sample work to your portfolio, create a progessional cover letter that can better summarise the listed skills you have to offer. In bio write abiut yourself that why are you in this business and how you stand out from others. plus why should people choose you…these are my suggestions…if you want more please visit my gig and I will do a project on improving your gig cheers

Hi welcome to fiverr. You have seemingly good skills on offer wuth the experience adding up with the skill. My suggestions are…add some sample work to your portfolio, create a progessional cover letter that can better summarise the listed skills you have to offer. In bio write abiut yourself that why are you in this business and how you stand out from others. plus why should people choose you…these are my suggestions…if you want more please visit my gig and I will do a project on improving your gig cheers

Thank you so much for your suggestions. I will do it. 🙂

Archived