How to improve gig impression and get order?

prodipudoy

Hello and welcome!
I am a new seller on Fiverr. I already published 6 gigs in October and already completed 2 orders with 5-star review, my 1 gig having a better impression. but other gigs impression is day by day decreased. I hope that I get something good idea and tips from this forum. please help me with your best. thanks

• Like 5

Do some manual work! You need to do proper research before making a new gig. Here are some steps you should follow! These steps will increase gig’s overall performance!

Do proper keyword research
If you are going to make a gig on a high competitive keyword, then I bet it will not rank. Find some low competition keywords. Also, find some related keywords to use them in the tags option. Remember, these keywords should also be low competitive.
Fix These Keywords in Description
After completing keyword research, now the time arrives to fix these keywords in the description of the gig. First of all, write a killer description. No need to write long stories. Just tell about your skills, specialties and why you? While writing the description, add the keywords in a natural way! No Keyword-stuffing otherwise your gig will be deranked.
Upload Optimized Images
Use all the gallery options eg upload images, videos, presentations, and pdfs. They make your profile more trustable!

At last, be patient and no need to overkill the things. If you are not getting orders, then simply focus on your communication skill and build a strong portfolio! Improve your skillset and polish yourself more and more.

Hope for the best!
Cheers!

• Like 6

HI Fiverrian!

I am a new seller on Fiverr. I know that fiver is the best marketplace for new sellers. I already complete 2 orders in the first month. But my gig impression from the last two days is decreased. In the last 7 days, I have not received any buyer knock. Please suggest to me, What can I do in this situation

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

BAD ADVICE.

Read this:

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…
  • Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, amzvideopro said:

You have to be very active on fiver, share your gigs on social media platforms and stick to fiver with hard work and persistence then your gig will rank and you will get many benefits to become a successful freelancer.

I would suggest you to focus more on your business instead of giving such a wrong advice.

• Like 7
  • Up 1