How to improve GIG in Fiverr

nafiulmomit

Hello, I am a new member on Fiverr and have published some gigs recently. Mainly Web Development gigs.
I know that I have to be patience before getting my first order. But for that I need to work for improving my fiverr Profile And GIGs. My gigs have very less impressions and less clicks.

So, I really wanna ask if you have any pieces of advice about my profile and gig, about how to rank higher. I’d appreciate tips from someone more experience than me and who’s always ready to help small sellers like me.

LINK: [www.fiverr.com/nafiulmomit_]

Thanks in Advance!

These are my suggestions/comments:

In 5 of the gigs you’ve included a URL/URLs that aren’t in Fiverr’s list of approved URLs.

Gig: I will develop responsive mailchimp email template and newsletter design
In the gig description:
It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the no. of revisions set to unlimited.

In “I will remove virus, malware…” gig
The gig video says “VAULNERBLE” instead of “VULNERABLE”.

These are my suggestions/comments:

In 5 of the gigs you’ve included a URL/URLs that aren’t in Fiverr’s list of approved URLs.

Gig: I will develop responsive mailchimp email template and newsletter design

In the gig description:

It says unlimited revisions but none of the packages have the no. of revisions set to unlimited.

In “I will remove virus, malware…” gig

The gig video says “VAULNERBLE” instead of “VULNERABLE”.

Thanks a lot, You gave such effort seeing my gigs and profile.

I understand what you said. But about this line I am quoting, What do you mean by Fiverr’s list of approved URL/URLs and how can I include my gigs there?

Thanks a lot, You gave such effort seeing my gigs and profile.

I understand what you said. But about this line I am quoting, What do you mean by Fiverr’s list of approved URL/URLs and how can I include my gigs there?

Check the list in this link at the bottom of the page:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360011421198

That says:

Note: If you use a URL in your Gig, which is not in the above list, your Gig may be denied. Repetitive violations may also cause an account to be restricted.

If the link you want to add is not there you’d need to contact Fiverr/CS if you want to add it and get their permission first. Though it would be a lot simpler to just use one of the approved URLs so you don’t need to contact them and you won’t risk getting a warning.

Archived