How to improve gig rank

shahriar_sovon

Check out this .

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

• 3 months later...

hello how i get improve my gig and get orders

This is not your topic, and it is rude to hijack someone else’s topic.

Secondly YOU are the “SELLER” and it’s up to YOU to figure out how to get orders and how to sell your product. No one else will do that for you because it’s YOUR business

i want anybody search website now my gig see people on first page but now my gig not show 1 ,2,3 page what i i do

@mariashtelle1 had already mentioned that it is not allowed to hijack someone else’s topic.

If you need help with something, you need to create a new forum topic of your own. What you’re doing right now is considered spam (thread hijacking).

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived