How to improve gig's impressions, some one please help

antoniiican

:roll_eyes:

it’s about a month since i join Fiverr. And yeah, you’re right i still have no selling…

what’s wrong with this situation? Can I even boost my gig’s impressions??

Please share your experience with me, expert!! Thanks!

i still have no selling…

Welcome.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

i still have no selling…

Welcome.

Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

Welcome.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

What an advice…

thanks bro!!

@achiaakter Please don’t mislead people with incorrect information.

Impressions means how many times fiverr algorythm showed your gig to people.

Views and clicks - that’s is how many times people viewed and clicked your gig.

@achiaakter Please don’t mislead people with incorrect information.

Impressions means how many times fiverr algorythm showed your gig to people.

Views and clicks - that’s is how many times people viewed and clicked your gig.

thanks @mariashtelle1… I don’t even read his / her message yet 🙂

But your advice before was great!

Thanks again…

Welcome.

Enjoy the forum. 🙂

What an advice…

thanks bro!!

thanks bro!!

Tip: Best not to address others as bro, mate, buddy, sister, dear, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

thanks bro!!

Tip: Best not to address others as bro, mate, buddy, sister, dear, etc. as lots of people don’t like it and it will put many buyers off.

Thanks again…

I’m sorry just doing that, because in my country doing that is basically like trying to be friendly to some one. But I think you were right, doing that is just make me like unserious or taking down some one.

Thanks again for your time!

waw…

so confusing 😅

It’s actually quite straightforward, just check all the information yourself and don’t blindly believe people who’s writing here advises like “to stay active on the forum to get impressions” or “check and search your gig daily to get impressions” etc.

It’s actually quite straightforward, just check all the information yourself and don’t blindly believe people who’s writing here advises like “to stay active on the forum to get impressions” or “check and search your gig daily to get impressions” etc.

yeah… youre right…

thanks

Archived