How to improve my Fiverr Gig

softronixs

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with your profile and gigs; they are nice and professionally done! It might just be a circulation issue (Fiverr regularly circulates gigs, so sometimes good ones are brought to the back temporarily), which means that you just need to wait a bit/find ways to promote your gig. In addition, if you’re a newer member, it can take a while to gain recognition on the platform.
Hopefully this helps!

Honestly, I don’t see anything wrong with your profile and gigs; they are nice and professionally done! It might just be a circulation issue (Fiverr regularly circulates gigs, so sometimes good ones are brought to the back temporarily), which means that you just need to wait a bit/find ways to promote your gig. In addition, if you’re a newer member, it can take a while to gain recognition on the platform.

Hopefully this helps!

Thanks for ans. I have created my profile around 4 years ago but don’t use it before. After pandemic I need it badly. I am a CEO and I have my own Software Company. I can help with each and every IT work. Programming, Graphics and SEO task.

Thank you so much.

My suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will design your creative and modern logo
There’s a spelling mistake in the main gig image

Gig: I will build shopify store professionally
In the standard and premium package descriptions “and others extentionl.” could be changed.

Thanks for ans. I have created my profile around 4 years ago but don’t use it before. After pandemic I need it badly. I am a CEO and I have my own Software Company. I can help with each and every IT work. Programming, Graphics and SEO task.

Thank you so much.

I definitely understand that; the pandemic has been pretty rough. Best of luck!

In my opinion all the gigs looks great. As I can see you received the latest weeks 3 5star reviews. It seem something is going well here.
One thing I realized as F.seller we must be patient and not loose enthusiasm for our work and services. I forest logged in before 2 years. I’m active the last year. I noticed as I’m searching here in forum there and some easy tips for everyone to follow and grow up the sales.

Archived