How to improve my gig and profile?

rakib_designer

The postcard gig images: Is there any way to edit the postcards so that I don’t have to turn my head sideways to read them?

Otherwise, profile looks nice. There are some grammar errors, but appearance is good.

Inside the gigs themselves: you should be VERY careful in offering unlimited revisions (especially for the more time/labor-intensive gigs). Using the FAQ to elaborate on the packages is an interesting idea, but you haven’t elaborated, just repeated what was in the package line and/or gig description. If you don’t want to elaborate, then maybe condense them into one FAQ instead of one each.

The postcard gig images: Is there any way to edit the postcards so that I don’t have to turn my head sideways to read them?

Otherwise, profile looks nice. There are some grammar errors, but appearance is good.

Inside the gigs themselves: you should be VERY careful in offering unlimited revisions (especially for the more time/labor-intensive gigs). Using the FAQ to elaborate on the packages is an interesting idea, but you haven’t elaborated, just repeated what was in the package line and/or gig description. If you don’t want to elaborate, then maybe condense them into one FAQ instead of one each.

Don’t mind, please.

Do you give me an example, please?

Archived