How to improve my gig and profile

syedez

Hi everyone!

I started doing this Fiverr thing back in March, and since then I’ve only had one gig posted. Since then I’ve had 6 orders, the last one being justa few days ago. It took me around a month before I got my first sale, but right after my first one I got two others. All my orders after April have been months apart though. I’m assuming this is because my gig is based off of me drawing abstract art, which is a niche interest. I’m mostly doing this because I think it’s good experience, but it would be nice getting a few more orders here and there.

I will draw you abstract one line portraits or designs
Is there anything in my gig that I could improve? Is there any huge red signs for buyers in my profile or gig?

I highly appreciate all feedback, and I hope you’re all having a great day so far!

It’s in “lifestyle->arts & crafts”. Should it be in “graphics & design->illustration”?

Also maybe create an additional gig, maybe with a different type of drawing in case that helps orders.

I’ve changed the category now, thanks for the tip! It never occurred to me that illustration could be it’s own category, but now that you say it, I don’t understand how I could’ve thought it wasn’t.

I’m not very good at other types of drawings, but I’ll contonue to work on my skills and hopefully I’m good enough in another style to make a gig soon!

You can add attractive an dprofessional gig image in your gig. It will help you to get clients…

Thank you for the tip, I’ll try making one! I’ll look at what other people have made as their gig images, and take some inspiration from that.

Archived