How to improve my gig because people are not buying?

epoca_vision

Hello Fiverr Community,

Im a professional UX/UI Designer from Germany with 5 years of experience in the business. I created 2 Gigs (1x Webdesign & 1x Appdesign) but it feels like Im missing something because people are not really buying something without reviews and this is getting a issue for me.
Do you guys have any tips for me how to improve my Gigs? For example I already thought about creating more Gigs that are more specific like “Webdesigns for E-commerce” but Im not sure if this will be the right way.

Here is my Profile:
https://www.fiverr.com/epoca_vision?up_rollout=true

I would appreciate it a lot if somebody could help me.

Greetings
Constantin

Your profile states you’re a team, but you work as an individual? I’m a bit confused.

There are many grammar issues in the gigs.

I’ve gathered many helpful links in the (RRD) section at the end of this post.

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and Tags (DE…

Archived