How to improve my gig more?

remon_nabil

Hello everyone,

I am a new user on fiver and I still waiting for my first order but until then, I would like to hear your opinion on my gig and if you have any advise for me to enhance it

https://www.fiverr.com/remon_nabil/make-3d-renders-for-architecture-visualization

Is my pricing reasonable? do I have any glaring mistake ?

Any advise will be highly appreciated thank you so much 🙂

Maybe try lowering your prices until you get a couple orders. Some people might not want to spend too much on you until they see you have other orders done. Hope this helps and good luck!

-ZoeDesigns

Thanks for the advise… I actually did that i lowered it a little… i just dont want it to be that low so as to not devalue my services or is that not true?

Welcome to Fiverr. Read the forum for tips and check out the www.Fiverr.com/Academy for details on how to become a successful seller on Fiverr. As to your gig pricing check out others in your category. Also you need to be patient. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Good luck! 🙂

Thanks for the info … Hopefully it wont be that long

Thanks for the advise… I actually did that i lowered it a little… i just dont want it to be that low so as to not devalue my services or is that not true?

Yes, that is perfect. Don’t go too high where people won’t want to risk it but two low you are not giving yourself enough

Archived