Fiverr Community Forum

How to improve my Gig Ranking

Unfortunately, My Fiverr gig fall down and unranked.
Please tell me how I improve my gig ranking.

4 Likes

you should do social marketing

1 Like

Regularly I promote my gig in social media but my gig does not respond.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Fiverr doesn’t permit duplicate gigs. (TOS)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text size is unreadable in most of them and/or several images have been cropped oddly. The details of your icons and logos are completely lost.
There are several English errors in your gigs and your profile.
“Languages: English - Fluent” is inaccurate. It should be ‘conversational.’ Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

3 Likes

Add descriptive videos. Having a gig video can increase your chances

@audioboon same here I try to show my gig on the pages of my categories, but unfortunately, I don’t find it…
is it indexing need it time, or should I contact the support!!!

Go and check the tips for sellers:
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/13

But have some time to read the details in the different posts. It will help

Thank you soo much brother

wow ! great helps dear.

I will suggest choose a unique gig title, unique gig descriptions, use eye-catchy gig image, stay online, , use the right search tags,

2 Likes

Thank you so much for help me

Social media marketing can be a great way

You are wrong, posting in facebook groups will not give you any effect

1 Like

then please tell me how can i improve my gig ranking?

Just offer your best services, lower down the price, be active even nobody is texting you on fiverr. Fix description, gig info, hashtags, dont lie about beeing professionals. Thats about it.