How to improve my gigs with description?

Hi there
I am Emma and I am new here on fiverr, I have knowledge of how fiverr works and on how to create gigs, but I want to know that how I can get into top of gigs? Do I have to complete certain number of orders or its the gig description and keywords take it to next level?

Also let me know that how fiverr picks new talent as a Rising Talent

Please let me know if I am missing anything

Hi
Welcome !

You may refer the Fiverr Terms

Gigs®
:black_medium_small_square:Sellers are allowed to post a select amount of active Gigs based on their Level status. ◦7 Gigs for Sellers without a Level status.
◦10 Gigs for Level 1 Sellers.
◦20 Gigs for Level 2 Sellers.
◦30 Gigs for Top Rated Sellers.

Thanks

You should search and follow the best gig service description related on yours.

Thank you I have already read each and everything. My question was how to get my gig rank higher so if someone search my gig comes up at top. Does it need more orders or just gig description is enough??

Thank you so much for contribution. I will visit gig for sure

It entirely depends on how active you are. You must have plenty of successful delivery and 5 Star. Keep update your Gigs periodically which generally increases the impression.

Hope this helps.

Try to Upgrade your self to Higher Level Freelancer!

You need more orders, successfull delivery and get 5 star, and then you gigs will bump…

the important thing for new seller here is getting first order and make it gave 5 star :slightly_smiling_face: i’am new here too btw and still wait for first order:grin:

Awwe you are sweet! Thabk you so much I will follow your guidance

Yes thats the thing i am wondering. I am still waiting for my new order. I hope i will get one soon enough

It is me second comment which I am leaving to you and again I am going to mention that keep in touch with Forum and use the social media for advertising your Gigs link, Thanks

OK, I will create social profiles and share it as well.

Hi all,
welcome to fiverr family !
welcomeEvents|690x389 ily!

Thank you and check out I have made my new voice over gig… Let me know hows this

https://www.fiverr.com/emmafaith038/record-american-female-voice-over