How to improve my Ratings

nabiul_islam18

You can regain your ability to send buyer requests by raising your seller rating above 90%. You can do this by delivering more orders that result in positive reviews.

thanks for you suggestion if I couldn’t able to sending new offer than how can I deliver more orders?

Try to get more buyers, who will then give you a rating and help you change your score, you can do this by:

• Promoting your gigs on social media to get buyers from outside Fiver’s community.
  • Checking the buyer requests section and sending offers to work with new buyers.
  • If you have sold other gigs in the past and you have buyers that haven’t given you a rating yet, pm them and ask to show their appreciation for your work by giving a positive rating to your service.
  • Sell your services to friends and have them buying through Fiverr.
  • Sell discounted gigs for a limited amount of time, in order to gain some attention.

Good luck!

thanks for you suggestion if I couldn’t able to sending new offer than how can I deliver more orders?

I couldn’t able to sending new offer than how can I deliver more orders?

Then you are going to have to find your own orders. It is unwise to expect Fiverr or the Buyer Request section to be your only source of orders. Go where your target customers are, and find creative ways to convince them to hire you.

Try to get more buyers, who will then give you a rating and help you change your score, you can do this by:

• Promoting your gigs on social media to get buyers from outside Fiver’s community.
  • Checking the buyer requests section and sending offers to work with new buyers.
  • If you have sold other gigs in the past and you have buyers that haven’t given you a rating yet, pm them and ask to show their appreciation for your work by giving a positive rating to your service.
  • Sell your services to friends and have them buying through Fiverr.
  • Sell discounted gigs for a limited amount of time, in order to gain some attention.

Good luck!

If you have sold other gigs in the past and you have buyers that haven’t given you a rating yet, pm them and ask to show their appreciation for your work by giving a positive rating to your service.

Anyone who does this is risking their account. There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got warnings for this.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

If you have sold other gigs in the past and you have buyers that haven’t given you a rating yet, pm them and ask to show their appreciation for your work by giving a positive rating to your service.

Anyone who does this is risking their account. There have been many posts on the forum where sellers have got warnings for this.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/feedback

Thanks for sharing this article. I had a read to it:

• "Do not manipulate buyers to provide positive feedback."

I think that there’s a big difference between manipulating and asking for a positive rating IF your customer is happy with the work you provided to them. There should be nothing wrong to remind this to your buyer right after you have delivered them their order, businesses continuosly do it online and I don’t understand why professionals on Fiverr shouldn’t.

Of course I wouldn’t recommend sellers to desperately chase buyers that haven’t given a review some time after the delivery was done. That would be spam and totally inappropriate.

There are 2 ways to improve the situation.

1. Get new order and good rating to improve your rating.
  2. Wait for 2 months and your rating will be back to 90%+

Regards,

Dean

Wait for 2 months and your rating will be back to 90%+

I think this does not mean anything since an external buyer cannot see the sellers positive rating. They just see you’ve got 1 review and that’s a 4.0 review which will never reset upon a 60 days of period.

For sure, you have to get the next order while you showcasing your customer that you got 4.0 review from your first client.

ask some of your friend to order your gig.

I don’t think that this is a good idea. I just reviewed @desginkit’s profile. All his 5 orders are from same user from Pakistan (from his/her country) which lead me to think that he/she does the exact same thing on his/her profile.

This is my warning for you @desginkit, If you do such violation things, do it by your own, do not influence someone else to do so.

@nabiul_islam18 please note this.

I think this does not mean anything since an external buyer cannot see the sellers positive rating. They just see you’ve got 1 review and that’s a 4.0 review which will never reset upon a 60 days of period.

For sure, you have to get the next order while you showcasing your customer that you got 4.0 review from your first client.

I don’t think that this is a good idea. I just reviewed @desginkit’s profile. All his 5 orders are from same user from Pakistan (from his/her country) which lead me to think that he/she does the exact same thing on his/her profile.

This is my warning for you @desginkit, If you do such violation things, do it by your own, do not influence someone else to do so.

As a seller, I know it can be so uncomfortable experiencing a situation like this. First approach to winning is, don’t GIVE UP easily. Believe you can make it happen again.

Below are some options to explore:

1. share gig on social media
  2. check buyers request regularly (you may get an offer there)

Thanks for sharing this article. I had a read to it:

• "Do not manipulate buyers to provide positive feedback."

I think that there’s a big difference between manipulating and asking for a positive rating IF your customer is happy with the work you provided to them. There should be nothing wrong to remind this to your buyer right after you have delivered them their order, businesses continuosly do it online and I don’t understand why professionals on Fiverr shouldn’t.

Of course I wouldn’t recommend sellers to desperately chase buyers that haven’t given a review some time after the delivery was done. That would be spam and totally inappropriate.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “account warning for asking for positive feedback” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

thanks for your suggestion, if review never reset on 60 days what would be my next step?

thanks for your suggestion, if review never reset on 60 days what would be my next step?

not having 5 star reviews for at least first few orders will lead to place you in a difficult situation of having a new buyer. 4 star review is not a bad review. but since people only see just that, even if a potential buyer will have fear of ordering.

I don’t see anything else you could do other than try and find new customer in anyway (in a legit way) and give a top service to have a 5 star feedback in return. 🙂

Stay positive and do a hard work, So you’ll be able to success as others!

not having 5 star reviews for at least first few orders will lead to place you in a difficult situation of having a new buyer. 4 star review is not a bad review. but since people only see just that, even if a potential buyer will have fear of ordering.

I don’t see anything else you could do other than try and find new customer in anyway (in a legit way) and give a top service to have a 5 star feedback in return. 🙂

Stay positive and do a hard work, So you’ll be able to success as others!

thankyou so much for your advice.

“Leaving a Buyer’s feedback is a basic prerogative of a Buyer.”

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

If you type “account warning for asking for positive feedback” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject.

Will leave this with you.

Definitely need to give a deeper look into it, thank you very much in mentioning this!

Archived