I’m a WordPress expert, I need to improve my skills over time, how to do it.
I agree, you need to improve your skills, but in the mean time you can make some quick adjustments to your gig.
- Don’t call yourself an expert. It only shows that either you don’t know what the word means your you have very low standards.
- If you want to sell your service then update your portfolio with relevant work.
- Don’t make promises such as up to 500% speed increase or even 80% score in some test. You don’t have full control over the site. If a person is using a cheap hosting solution with poorly coded website then you might not get it to over 80%.
- You promise to install 6 plugins to improve performance. Either these are really crappy plugins or you don’t know what you’re doing.
- For $5 you promise to include keyword research together with optimization. Doing a proper keyword research takes hours even with good tools. So I highly doubt there’s quality in your $5 service.
Put together a gig that you can actually delivery with decent quality.
This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.