How to improve my skills.any suggestion?

muhammad_rifat

I’m a WordPress expert, I need to improve my skills over time, how to do it.

This is My profile:https://www.fiverr.com/muhammad_rifat/speedup-your-wordpress-website-within-3-hours

I’m a WordPress expert

I agree, you need to improve your skills, but in the mean time you can make some quick adjustments to your gig.

1. Don’t call yourself an expert. It only shows that either you don’t know what the word means your you have very low standards.
  2. If you want to sell your service then update your portfolio with relevant work.
  3. Don’t make promises such as up to 500% speed increase or even 80% score in some test. You don’t have full control over the site. If a person is using a cheap hosting solution with poorly coded website then you might not get it to over 80%.
  4. You promise to install 6 plugins to improve performance. Either these are really crappy plugins or you don’t know what you’re doing.
  5. For $5 you promise to include keyword research together with optimization. Doing a proper keyword research takes hours even with good tools. So I highly doubt there’s quality in your $5 service.

Put together a gig that you can actually delivery with decent quality.

Archived