How to Improve my Wix eCommerce Services GIG?

webfixing

If you’re trying to convince people you create “stunning” websites, you need a professional gig image.

Your “Top reasons to hire me” aren’t engaging at all. All you’re offering is fast work. You don’t build a case for your skillset or value. And you say it’s a “unique idea” but it really, really isn’t.

Never offer unlimited revisions. It’s not professional and attracts scammers. No true professional offers this. It looks desperate. Don’t think that you’re more likely to get sales or be successful by offering people to exploit you. You won’t.

If you’re trying to convince people you create “stunning” websites, you need a professional gig image.

Your “Top reasons to hire me” aren’t engaging at all. All you’re offering is fast work. You don’t build a case for your skillset or value. And you say it’s a “unique idea” but it really, really isn’t.

Never offer unlimited revisions. It’s not professional and attracts scammers. No true professional offers this. It looks desperate. Don’t think that you’re more likely to get sales or be successful by offering people to exploit you. You won’t.

thanks your reply… yeah

it’s a big mistake for me… i will fix my gig description now…

Thanks

What about my gig image?

Archived