Fiverr Community Forum

How to improve Ranking Again

Hello There I am a level one seller . Two months ago I changed the title of my gig . It hurt my ranking so much I still don’t get any good order . Even though I got some reviews from my regular clients I cant get any new clients at all . Is there any possiblility that my gig would again be ranked or I would need to open a new one ? It’s been more than two months now . I have around 50 reviews and my rating is 4.9 .

2 Likes

You can share your gig with socail media

It’s not a secret, there are thousands of tips spread in the forum, and this question has been asked thousands of times before. It’s also being asked every day. Here are some I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers. You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

You can share your gig with socail media , it will rank up your gigs.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. But Which socail media do you suggest to share the gig.

1 Like

Twitter, Facebook similar like social media

1 Like

Randomly Sharing your gig on social media is called spamming and has nothing to do with ranking your gig.

1 Like

I always share my gig on social media & my gig ranked on first page. You can try. You have to short link first. Thank you.

2 Likes

@logo_design_24 How to short link and which forum is best to share gig .and is any proper method to share gig on social media kindly guide me please

1 Like