Fiverr Forum

How to Improve the Gig on Fiverr

Any one please tell How to Improve the Gig on Fiverr???

logo design

Check it out! designer_edge will design 2 superb logo with free vector file… for $5 on #Fiverr https://www.fiverr.com/s2/a2040f5e12

New in Fiverr and would like some tips from you

I’ll suggest a few things. You are already doing a pretty good job.

Use more spacing and bold headlines in your 1200 description. Besides, you must re-title your gig. It’s kind of confusing, you have mixed tagline and your offer.

Maybe something like “I will design a logo for you” to be simple and straight-forward

Second, use your most attractive logo picture as primary image. If you can upload a video, even better. But that would do the trick. I find your second image of a few logos together the most attractive ones.

Hope this will altogether bring you back to the game.

Dear Supergirl:

Thanks for saving National City that time. I think it’s really nice of you to mentor Mon-El like that, even though the people of Daxam were generally such jerks to your people…

What Earth name do you like to be called? Your customers want to know what to call you.

I took a quick look at your profile:

Your profile image: No cape! You’re out of uniform! And you’re wearing your glasses! You need to change your profile image quick before Buyers figure out you’re secretly Melissa Benoist!
Your log line: This is fairly generic – you should jazz it up…
Your profile text – note the edits:

I am a professional graphic designer. Quality designs can make your business in these super competitive times where everyone is striving hard to hold of the next client. I’m here to help you create “THE PERFECT DESIGN” for YOU. -[Human Being Person Name Buyers Should Call You]

All your gigs should have video, 2 pdfs (for additional samples), and so on…

Make a video of yourself talking to the camera, because this approach garners IMMEDIATE RESULTS. Include additional samples in the video! And because you’re such a great singer (GLEE!), you should definitely sing in your videos! Bonus points if you can get Grant Gustin to do a duet with you…

I don’t see a Level 1 badge for you, which suggests that either you’ve been naughty, or you should contact Fiverr Support. Even if you were just naughty, try explaining that this was a result of you inadvertently being exposed to Red Kryptonite, but you’re all better now and it’ll never happen again, to see what they say.

Good luck,
Blaise

[details=Click Here for TOP SECRET Tips and Tricks
Never Contact a Seller on Fiverr to Ask for FREE STUFF!]
Be sure to make use of Tools like the Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, and Fiverrcast.

If you take the time to earn your Autobiographer Badge, particularly adding a link to your Fiverr profile, other forum participants will be able to easily view your information.

As a general rule, when I have time to participate in the Fiverr Forum and I notice a request like yours in the “Improve My Gig” section, I am willing and able to look at a Seller’s Profile and one gig one time.

I can give you a better level of assistance if you first work your way through the checklist below. That way, I won’t waste your one turn by advising you to follow items on the checklist.

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/205167778-What-URLs-can-I-use-in-my-profile-or-Gig-description-

HHMMMM
i CAN DO THAT SO …