andydesigner

Just simple tactics to improve gig
1 Write some awsome title just dont copy past
2 Write your own description
3 make your own portfolio
4 add gig vedio
5 attache FAQ
6Attach pdf work samples if you had so no slot will be empty
7 send 10 buyers request daily and see some example of my profile how this was done

bad luck happen just like my profile went down from top seller to block list that does not mean we cant stand up and start working again just give some times and we are good to go

bad luck happen just like my profile went down from top seller to block list

@andydesigner what made your profile to go from top seller to block list? Please explain

bad luck happen just like my profile went down from top seller to block list

@andydesigner what made your profile to go from top seller to block list? Please explain

well i dont know its going well getting more then 15000K per month then suddenly after two years it went down with no reason just claiming i am running two accounts as i am dam sure i never intended to have another account except this as i am struggling hard to mange this one too so i dont have time for other i dont know its a bug in fiverr that lead him to this and most of all some times we got some jealous fellows that just post a fake complain or do an order and then post fake complain that is another case too i am not sure about it

well i dont know its going well getting more then 15000K per month then suddenly after two years it went down with no reason just claiming i am running two accounts as i am dam sure i never intended to have another account except this as i am struggling hard to mange this one too so i dont have time for other i dont know its a bug in fiverr that lead him to this and most of all some times we got some jealous fellows that just post a fake complain or do an order and then post fake complain that is another case too i am not sure about it

well getting more then 15000K per month

Wow, you’re rich…Congratulations on making more than $15000 per month

well getting more then 15000K per month

Wow, you’re rich…Congratulations on making more than $15000 per month

well yah that is past and now its now and back to ground level so i would like to establish myself again by providing a great service that people like to see not words

Archived