How to improve your SEO on Fiverr as a seller

paulabetty23

From my perspective, SEO-related topics are getting more in the focus than they have ever since before. Not only on Fiverr Learn also on platforms like LinkedIn or Instagram people are talking about it. Over the last couple of months, I tested out several ways to boost my website and other accounts. The core assumption I could draw was that YouTube related video content is prioritized when it comes to search engine rankings.

As being a YouTuber myself, it’s more important to me to get ranked higher in its video suggestion lists. And in this regard, I assume and suppose that one crucial fact for better internal YouTube SEO is not the number of your subscribers or views, it’s your video’s file size. I have no proof but it’s a logical conclusion when you take into account that there might be a shortage of electronical devices like actual, physical servers. If I am not mistaken, the only solution is to reduce your video’s framerates to such an extent that the video quality is still fine.

• 1 month later...

Since I’ve been analyzing my gigs stats for a while, in order to find out ways to boost my ranking here on Fiverr, I can just give you some advice, which isn’t officially proven but my gut says me it’s working because I gained more clicks over the last week. Here are my points to mention where there’s a chance that these methods really work:

1. Switch to buying mode and browse through other seller’s profiles.
  2. Read Fiverr’s blog articles.
  3. Browse to Fiverr’s Guides (in the footer) on your Dashboard page and read as much as you can.

If you want to detect your SEO on fiverr seller, you will imitate some guides

you have to activate on 24 hours in fiverr

regularize marketing or share your gig on the varies social media

the gig’s keyword & image will have to attract

you should recharge several client’s from variations social media or locally

Please stop spreading this Fiverr myth!

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Which can result in this:

Today i got tos violation message which i am pretty surprised about i think i got this because of i use a auto refresher do anyone got an warning because of using auto refresher???

STOP typing the same nonsense in every thread here. You have NO idea how to be successful here. You signed up in February 2021 and have not even made ONE sale yet. So, sit back, READ the darn forum and LEARN instead of handing out junk as advice.

I know you think you are helping or perhaps since in another thread you seem to think being “active on the forum” checking the heart button will somehow get your Gig to rank or get you an order - this is not so. If anything, you could lead newbies astray having them do things that will only frustrate them and not help in any way.

GG

• 4 months later...

Archived