Fiverr Community Forum

How to improved Gig impression?

How can I am improving my gig impression. I am new to Fiverr and my gig impression is low.

6 Likes

Might start by fixing that.

4 Likes

you can share your gig on social media.

3 Likes

Share your Gig on social media Market to help increase the impression.

3 Likes

Its better to share your gig on social media but its best if you share your gig in relevant various groups.

3 Likes

Thank you…

1 Like

As a new seller, you need to do a lot of research about Fiverr. You have to read many articles. This will help you a lot.

2 Likes
  1. Go through your profile description and lead with your experience first. Then tie your guarantees and your customer service focus behind it.

2. Provide more within your gig description about what you’ll be doing for the buyer and specifically what they get for their $5. Is it just 2 hours worth of work for $5? And how exactly is that documented and/or tracked?

3. What is the difference between the basic and premium packages that you offer besides the increase in cost? It would be in your buyers best interest to continue to hire you at $2.50/hr in your basic package than $4/hr in your premium. So think of ways to provide more value with each increase in cost to the buyer.

Hope this helps, good luck!

Check this out Impressions aren’t all that important. Here’s why