How to increase gig's click?

siumahmed

2 things need to change one is gig thumbnails must able to attract buyer

second is set a perfect price to your service.

I think my gig thumbnail is ok. I research many other thumbnails before creating my gig thumbnail.

And other things you mentioned about pricing, but I set low pricing to attract buyers also. My basic package price is $5.

I think my gig thumbnail is ok. I research many other thumbnails before creating my gig thumbnail.

And other things you mentioned about pricing, but I set low pricing to attract buyers also. My basic package price is $5.

Not low price. perfect price will be the solution. If you thing gig thumbnail and title is ok then keep patient sooner or later you will get message

Not low price. perfect price will be the solution. If you thing gig thumbnail and title is ok then keep patient sooner or later you will get message

But many senior and top-rated freelancers say that “From beginning you have to set a low price to attract buyers. They also say Fiverr prefer $5 for the beginner” Many of them say it. That’s why I set a low price.

The Only thing I can say is to promote your gig on social media to get more clicks and use your gig to send an offer, even if the buyer doesn’t buy your services but the buyer clicks your gig via the offer you send you will get click through it and gradually and processing, Your Gig will be rank and reach buyer that will buy your services.

Thanks

Everyone says promoting but how to promote on social media? I search on youtube to find the result but all of these are spam or misguiding.

Promoting on social media is not the issue

I Suggest 2 Social Media For You

Facebook And Twitter, You Will Join Fiverr Gig Promotion Groups Via Facebook So Keep Posting There And Twitter As Well Grow Your Twitter And Keep Posting Your Gig Link And Use Hashtag And Little Content.

By Doing That Good Result Will Come From It.

Archived