Fiverr Community Forum

How to increase impression and click of gig very quickly?

thank you very much bro.

1 Like

If you work hard then your gig impression will be increase. 1. you have to need SEO your gig. 2. Social share your Gig. 3. Daily send buyer request.

3 Likes

I am also want to know way of increase impress and click.

1 Like

Posting the same text over and over again blocks Facebook. This will not happen if you change the text of the post and post it with a gig link. And if no one likes or comments on your post, it still blocks. So try to post to any group. Then there will be no problem.

nice suggestions @tanveer1975

3 Likes

Share your gig social media platform and continue send buyer request.
Thanks

2 Likes

Fiverr forum helps to grow our gig ??

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just being on the forum posting nonsense will not help your Gig grow at all.

GG

4 Likes

You should all time active your Fiverr account and daily active some times of Fiverr forum and get big time of social media marketing on your gig

1 Like

So, you advice is to be active 24/7 - “all time”? Really? WRONG!

“Social media marketing on your gig” - so, how do you propose one does this? Just spam FB, Twitter and LinkedIn with your Fiverr link? Sounds like it. WRONG!!!

Your “advice” is just a regurgitation of what other novice sellers here have spewed on the forums. They are false.

Also, if you read my post above yours, being “active on the Fiverr forum” does NOT get you any brownie points or orders on your Gig. Now, if you spend time on the forum READING the topics more than an hour (as your profile says), you can perhaps learn something.

GG

6 Likes

@zreine
Great reply. It really impressive. All the best for you.

2 Likes

thank you for share it to us

1 Like

Thank you very much. Bro.

1 Like

@shakerahmed Welcome to the Fiverr Community. Best Luck

1 Like
4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

HELLO I , understand its a trick and tip …to stay in fiverr forum to get works and gig ranking…it really help me :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

2 Likes