How to increase my gig click impression and order

servicepointus

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You have less than 1 minute of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (Fiverr Tips - Fiverr Community Forum). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Beyond the fact that you have made a Gig in an overly saturated category and your Gig images LOOK like every other “minimalist logo designer” Gig 🥱 - you have a lot of really BAD things in your Gig.

First, you have the ever so popular 100% guarantee, 100% satisfaction, unlimited revisions, money back guarantee, 24/7 service. Ugh. Make.it.stop.

Funny, in the write up area you mention unlimited revisions, BUT in the actual area to order the Gig, it only says TWO revisions. So, which is it? I want my money back now!!! You lied!

See what I mean?

I don’t see anything different, special or unique about your Gig that I have not seen already in the 1000’s of minimalist logo makers on this site. That is going to work against you. And, there are 100’s of NEW minimalist logo designers signing up weekly - all using the same boring copy you have in your Gig.

GG

Archived