How to increase my gig IMPRESSIONS

morshed87

read

Many new sellers are out there struggling in getting orders … there are some tricks and secrets of making a perfect gig which are : Can’t get orders ?? No Sales ?? No impressions , clicks , views on gig ?? Here Are some Secrets and tricks to make a Successful gig and to get orders !!! Know your skills : First if all Know Your Skills !! provide the service which you are really good at and you think that you can stand among the people who are earning good …! dont waste your time on the servic…

thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are concerned about gig impressions, I suggest you to target 2-3 keywords of your category and insert them in your gig description, in this way you’ll get a lot more impressions which lead to increase the click and views and then finally you’ll be able to get sales.

Hope this will help.

Thanks

• 4 months later...

You can share your gig on fiverr forum to get the impressions

ONLY if you post your gig in the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum. According to forum rules, promotional posts could be deleted or removed if posted in any of the other forums. For the most part, these Fiverr forums are NOT a marketing tool. Sellers should never be spamming their gigs in inappropriate forums just to get attention.

my gig impression is so poor. thats why i need increase my gig impression. i need support.

my gig impression is so poor.

My gig impression are very poor too, but I didn’t create a new post/topic to get help because there are already multiple topics from the same topic that have decent amount of information posted in these. Please check out the right side window/panel of the forum that displays relevant topics being already created and you don’t need to repeat these.

fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png.a0a1e1afeaad6a261cd54b5f02860c3f.png

Please read those topics, already a decent amount of info posted.

Good Luck!

Does sharing gig on instagram also help?

Only if you have a connection with your target audience there and understand how to make content that engages them in your work.

If you need to ask this question, Instagram isn’t going to help you. You need to learn how these tools need to be used in order to create leads. Without that foundation, you won’t get leads on any social media platform.

The platform itself doesn’t change this.

• 8 months later...

You can’t increase your gig impressions. Fiverr algorythms deciding how many times it will show your gig based on your overall performance.

Just do a great job and provide excellent service and it wouldn’t be left unnoticed.

How can one provide excellent service without getting notified or having an order ?

To have an order, we should have good impressions on our gigs, isnt it ?

How can one provide excellent service without getting notified or having an order ?

And how would you get orders without fiverr? The same way you should get your orders on fiverr. Fiverr is a tool and it’s up to you how you will be finding your target audience and selling them your gig.

Hi @morshed87

Boosting your impression is really very key to attracting your potential customers, and I fuly share yout sentiments regarding your ordeal.

To change this narative, you may want to make your gig more attractive by adding a video (if you haven’t done so already), and also work on your pricing to make it more affordable.

Hope this works?

Good Luck✌
@atobateleolanre

• 1 month later...

And how would you get orders without fiverr? The same way you should get your orders on fiverr. Fiverr is a tool and it’s up to you how you will be finding your target audience and selling them your gig.

I appreciate your response, In my opinion one should follow all the useful SEO tricks to promote their gigs in best way to get order. Correct me if I am wrong.

Archived