Fiverr Forum

How to increase my gig IMPRESSIONS

Only if you have a connection with your target audience there and understand how to make content that engages them in your work.

If you need to ask this question, Instagram isn’t going to help you. You need to learn how these tools need to be used in order to create leads. Without that foundation, you won’t get leads on any social media platform.

The platform itself doesn’t change this.

3 Likes

How can one provide excellent service without getting notified or having an order ?
To have an order, we should have good impressions on our gigs, isnt it ?

And how would you get orders without fiverr? The same way you should get your orders on fiverr. Fiverr is a tool and it’s up to you how you will be finding your target audience and selling them your gig.

Hi @morshed87

Boosting your impression is really very key to attracting your potential customers, and I fuly share yout sentiments regarding your ordeal.

To change this narative, you may want to make your gig more attractive by adding a video (if you haven’t done so already), and also work on your pricing to make it more affordable.

Hope this works😊

Good Luck✌
@atobateleolanre

I appreciate your response, In my opinion one should follow all the useful SEO tricks to promote their gigs in best way to get order. Correct me if I am wrong.

What this has to do with your original argument? :point_down:

Impressions and SEO are totally different things.
There is no “tricks” for SEO.

In my opinion , SEO and using the right keywords for your gig. Choosing the relevant words is prerequisite to having impressions. If there is something different, please guide me.