Fiverr Forum

How to increase my sale ? { 2020 Tips for new sellers}

Hello new People,
Welcome to the Fiverr world.
How you guys are passing your valuable time on Fiverr?

So today, I would like to talk about a few tips that can help you to increase your sales on Fiverr marketplace.

## what you should follow to increase your sell >>

=> Share your gig on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, Instagram, etc (remember that: don’t post as spam, because if you post continuously on social media sites like as spam, then your account will be suspended. be careful)…
=> Share your gig on Various Blog, Forum, Article sites (so to share your gig on those sites at first you write a good post so that visitors can interest to read your status and include your gig link within that post or article).
=> Chose or find a Good searchable Title for your gig so that it can be easily rank up when someone searches on Fiverr.
=> Write everything that you can do and what your skills in your gig description.
=> Make an attractive gig thumbnail image that will attract clients to buy your gig.
=> Always try to login Fiverr apps or PC so that buyers can easily find who is online now and it will increase the chances to get a sale.
=> And Finally send buyer request daily with an excellent cover letter.

## What you shouldn’t do on Fiverr.>>

=> Don’t use the buyer request option to post your service because this option is only for buyers who want to buy something from Fiverr.
=> Don’t be late to reply to the messages that come from a new client because if you failed to reply within 1 hour, your response rate will be decreased.
=> Never Try to ask your buyer to give you feedback about your work, it’s strictly against Fiverr rules.
=> Don’t copy-paste cover letter sent to your gig offer in buyer request when you will send it to your buyer.
=> Don’t share your personal information with your buyer like phone no, sk,ype, email, etc.

I hope these tips will be helpful for you to increase your sell and update with Fiverr forum, blog to get new updates and new rules about Fiverr.

If you have anything to ask, Just comment on your question.

No more today.

Thank you.

29 Likes

thats great tips thank you

3 Likes

Those point are very important for rank the gig.

3 Likes

Thanks for your valuable comment.

3 Likes

Good stuff … really helpful

2 Likes

Why it shows your last delivery 11 months before? :face_with_monocle: :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I have not get enough time to work in fiverr due to my offline official work.
I was worked a year ago.

Look, who is giving the TIPS, who hasn’t work for many many months :sweat_smile: :rofl: :joy:

2 Likes

Great informative post, thanks for the share.

1 Like

so what’s your problem?
if you think it will not be essential for you, then ignore this.

I meant, don’t write book on “how to drive a car”, if you’re not a driver.

1 Like

Problem: you don’t answer in 1 hour because you are sleeping, so? I find this injustice. Being honest, have the answer rate lowered because of this problem.

1 Like

You are great man of the world wide. This information very need for my fiverr life.
I hope you will give tips our.
I have member on fiverr before 3 month. I have sent 260 buyer request. I have not take any order.
What can I do at the moment?

4 Likes

Try quote less time and cost what’s buyer requesting for work
Use Buyer name and explame how you will need time and how you can di it his work.

Thank you

1 Like

thanks for the share

1 Like

very helpful tips. Thanks for share

2 Likes

Great thanks for tips

2 Likes

Thank you for posting, Very Basic Tips but really helpful to newbies.

2 Likes

I will try to follow the tips

2 Likes

thanks for sharing the great tips. I will surely use them.

2 Likes